I am sending out letters to select individuals who completed a Prize Entry Form; however, your top favorites were missing the sponsor’s name. The instructions specifically indicated to list the sponsor’s name in the prize package field. Normally, just submitting the scrapkit name or script name would automatically disqualify you from being eligible to receive a prize package.
However, since this is the 1st Blog Hop I am allowing each of you who receive a letter to respond back to me no later than 12 noon (Eastern Standard Time) Wednesday, May 18th with the top three sponsors you wish to win a prize from.
If no response is received, you will be removed from the prize participants database and your prize will be awarded to another individual. I will be finished sending out these emails by 6:00 PM. Check your spam folders as well. E-mails will be coming from email@example.com or from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Naturally, if you do not receive an email then your prize entry form was submitted correctly.
We Thank You!
Would you like to be a member of the PSP Blog Hop Yahoo Group? An excellent way for all contributors to stay connected and received the latest updates and information concerning plans for upcoming events! Just click the banner above to join!
- 1st Annual PSP Community Blog Hop Participants
- Creationz by Jo
- We Have Gothic Inspirations…Do You?
- Did You Know…
- Welcome Scrap and Tubes to the Blog Hop!
- Created by Jill Scraps
- IMPORTANT UPDATE & INFORMATION
- Creationz by WitchysHeart Joins the Blog Hop
- Dee’s Sign Depot Gifts Some Goodies
- Dreamscape Imaging Donates a Wonderful Prize Packa...
- Myst Designs Joins the Blog Hop!
- ATTN: ALL PARTICIPANTS PLEASE READ !
- Treasured Scraps
- We’re ‘Honored’ to have Honored Scraps!
- Scraps by Storm
- Dark Yarrow Hops on Board the Blog Hop!
- Time is Running Out!
- 1st Annual PSP Community Blog Hop Official Kick Of...
- The 1st Annual PSP Blog Hop Has Ended…
- Attention Participants–Check Your E-Mail!!!
- WINNER’S CIRCLE!
- For the Sponsors
- 2011 Holiday Mini-Hop Announcement
- Paintshop Pro Tutorial Lessons Available
- Urgent Deadline Today–Help a Former Scrapbook Byte...
- Have A Quick Question or Problem?
- Pick Up Your Prizes!
- ▼ May (27)