7.29.2012

The End of My Reign

I have thought about this for some time now - and I have come to the decision to step down as the coordinator for the PSP Community Blog Hop.  With all that I have been through this year with my family and my father's passing - my heart just is not in it any longer.  I am thinking of switching careers all together and going in a totally different creative route ... but that decision has yet to be made.

If you would be interested in taking over the PSP Blog Hop 2012 (including taking ownership of the blog and the Facebook Fan Page) please contact me and I'll get the details to you.

Thank you - to all of the sponsors, designers, and participants who participated last year and made it such a wonderful event for the community.  I am honored to have been able to make a dream a reality and thank each of you for your overwhelming enthusiasm and support.

Much Love,

Kimmi 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would like to take over! Im @ www.iheartrunning.com

The Time Is...

Follow Us with Bloglovin'

Follow The PSP Blog Hop

Linky Followers

Followers

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Like Us!

Networked Blogs

We Thank You!

Please consider a donation to defray the costs of organizing and operating the PSP Blog Hop or just to say thanks - we would appreciate it. By no means is it necessary or required though.


Grab Our Blinkie


Contributors


Would you like to be a member of the PSP Blog Hop Yahoo Group? An excellent way for all contributors to stay connected and received the latest updates and information concerning plans for upcoming events! Just click the banner above to join!